Sports Physical Therapy
Text "SPORTS" to 305.709.0333 for more details!
For whatever sport you play....
Physical therapy is great for the well-being and injury prevention of athletes whether recreational, semi-professional (paid) and professional (full-time employment) participants, or leisurely.
We can even assist with sport wheelchair mobility and speed.
Your technical coach can address your sports technique while we perfect your range of motion, movement patterns, and flexibility.
5 main categories of sports PT care:
(1) Acute care – Assessment and diagnosis of an initial injury;
(2) Treatment – Application of specialist advice and techniques to encourage healing;
(3) Rehabilitation – Progressive management for a full return to sport;
(4) Prevention – Identification and address of deficiencies known to directly result in, or act as precursors to injury
(5) Education – Sharing of specialist knowledge to individual athletes, teams, or clubs to assist in the prevention or management of injury